DIY Simple Brownies Candy Cup Cake RecipeLearn how to make a DIY brownies candy cup cake with ease.
Homecookbaker - Today we will discuss about diy brownie candy cup cake quickly and you can do at home, you can make it along with the child or your family whenever you want.
Brownies is one of the popular cake community today. because it tastes good and soft brownies liked by everyone. For that, let's follow and learn how to make DIY Brownies Candy Cup Cake below:
DIY Simple Brownies Candy Cup Cake Recipe
1 package Duncan Hines Chocolate Lovers Double Fudge Brownie Mix
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
30 mini Reeses cups unwrapped
1 Box Reynolds 2-inch aluminum foil mini cups for muffins
Step DIY Simple Brownies Candy Cup Cake Recipe1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place 30 foil liners on baking sheet
3. Combine brownie mix, contents from fudge packet in mix, eggs, water and oil.
4. Stir with spoon until well blended. (about 50 strokes)
5. Fill each liner with 2 tablespoons of batter
6. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes and remove from oven
7. Push 1 Reeses in center of each “brownie cupcake” until even with surface of the batter.
8. Bake 5-7 minutes longer.
9. Cool 5-10 minutes in pan and then move to cooling rack to cool completely.